Attention! Important instructions to issue the Tax Invoice correctly. Please follow them to avoid any inconvenience.
It is important to issue the tax invoice correctly.
The following items, among others,must be clearly mentioned on a tax invoice:
- Your GSTIN (GST Identification Number) and GSTIN of the recipient, if he/she is registered.
- Taxable value, tax rate and tax amount payable.
- Place of supply along with the name of the State, in case of inter-State Supply.
- Signature of digital signature of the supplier or his authorized representative.
For the full list of items that must be included in a tax invoice, please refer Rule 46 of the CGST/SGST Rules, 2017.
All taxpayers may please note:
- It is mandatory to display the certificate of registration (FORM GST REG-06) in a prominent location at the principal place of business and at every additional place(s) of business.
- It is mandatory of display the GSTIN on the name board exhabited at the entry of the principal place of business and at every additional place(s) of business.
Persons registered under the Composition Sheme may please note:
The words “GST Composition Taxable Person” must be mentioned on every noticed or signboard displaced at a prominent place at both principal and the additional place(s) of business.
Visit our partner website : Click Here