Consequent upon implementation of electronic governance under sub section (1) of Section 54-A of the Haryana Value Added Tac Act, 2003 vide order dated 05.08.2015, I am satisfied that circumstances exist for extension of period prescribed for furnishing of online annual returns for the year 2016-17. Therefore, in exercise of powers conferred upon me under sub-section (3) of Section 54-A of the Haryana Value Added Tax Act, 2003. I, Ashima Brar, IAS, Excise & Taxation Commissioner, Haryana, do hereby extend the period for filing online annual returns for the year 2016-2017 upto 31.12.2017.
Panchkula. Excise & Taxation Commissioner,
Dated 30.11.2017 Haryana, Panchkula
No. 2815 /ST-1
Excise & Taxation Commissioner’s Office
Haryana, Panchkula, dated the 01.12.2017
A copy is forwarded to the following for information:
1. AIl the Addl. ETCs. Jt. ETCs and DETCS in the Head Office.
2. AIl the Jt. Excise and Taxation Commissioners (Range/Appeal) in the State.
3. AIl the Dy. Excise and Taxation Commissioners (ST, Inspection and HIPA) in the State.
4. PS to ACSET for the information of W/AddI. Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Excise and Taxation Department.
5. PS/PA to ETC for the information of W/Excise and Taxation Commissioner, Haryana.
Addl. Excise & Taxation Commissioner (T),
for Excise & Taxation Commissioner, Haryana.