Central Board of Excise & Customs has issued Frequently asked Questions on Goods & Service Tax (GST). FAQS ON GST ISSUED BY CBEC (2016).
Index of Content:
1. Overview of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
2. Levy of and Exemption from Tax
4. Meaning and Scope of Supply
5. Time of Supply
6. Valuation in GST
7. GST Payment of Tax
8. Electronic Commerce
9. Job Work
10. Input Tax Credit
11. Concept of Input Service Distributor in GST
12. Returns Process and matching of Input Tax Credit
13. Assessment and Audit
15. Demands and Recovery
16. Appeals, Review and Revision in GST
17. Advance Ruling
18. Settlement Commission
19. Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
20. Offences and Penalties, Prosecution and Compounding
21. Overview of the IGST Act
22. Place of Supply of Goods and Service
23. Frontend Business Process on GST Portal
24. Transitional Provisions
This FAQ is compilation covering 24 topics with over 500 questions.
Disclaimer: This FAQ on GST compiled by NACEN and vetted by the Source Trainers is based on the draft Model GST Law released in public domain in June, 2016. This FAQ is for training and academic purposes only. The information in this booklet is intended only to provide a general overview and is not intended to be treated as legal advice or opinion. For greater details, you are requested to refer to the model GST law.
Visit our Partner Websites – To view our sites click on given links below
Wealthmaxi.com – Want to invest in different kinds of mutual fund to earn high return on your investments. So invest with us, to get best return on your investments, in different kinds of mutual funds.
Totareview.com – Going to watch new movies on theatre and don’t know ratings of movies come here for best ratings.
To view GST Articles Click on given Link
To view GST Updates Click on given Link