Notification / Circulars / Instructions / Other Updates
89/2017-Cus,dt. 24-11-2017: Seeks to further amend notification No. 50/2017-Customs so as to amend the condition with regard to provisional mega power projects and permit proportionate release of FDR or BG based on proportionate mega certificate issued by Ministry of Power.
F. No. 354/200/2016 –TRU, dt 22-11-2017: Circular No. 45/2017 dated 22.11.2017,seeks to issue clarification in respect of anti-dumping duty on imports of color coated aluminium foil from China PR- regarding.
F.No:450/08/2015-Cus.IV, dt 18-11-2017: Implementing Electronic sealing for Containers by exporters under self-sealing procedure by Circular 26/2017-Cus dated 01.07.2017, 36/2017 dated 28.08.2017, 37/2017 dated 20.09.2017 and 41/2017 dated 30-10-2017.
Circulars: F. No: 450/08/2015-Cus.IV, dt 30-10-2017: Implementing Electronic Sealing for Containers by exporters under self-sealing procedure prescribed by circular 26/2017-Cus dated 1st July 2017, circular 36/2017 dated 28.8.2017 and 37/2017 dated 20.9.2017 – reg.
51. 49/2017-Cus (ADD), dt. 17-10-2017: seeks to impose definitive anti-dumping duty on the imports of ” Color Coated/ Pre-Painted flat products of alloy or non-alloy steel ” originating in or exported from China PR and European Union.
37. F.No.390/Review/49/2017-JC, dt 29.09.2017: Extension of time for Review by Review Committees of Chief Commissioners or Commissioners of Customs, Central Excise and Service Tax under Section 129D (3) of the Customs Act, 1962 and Section 35E (3) of the Central Excise Act, 1944 and Section 86 (3) of the Finance Act, 1994 Registered
32. F. No: 466 / 32 / 2015 – Cus V, dt.26-09-2017: Clarifications regarding amendments to the Customs Valuation (Determination of Value of Imported Goods) Rules, 2007 vide Notification No. 91/2017-Customs (N.T.) dated 26.09.2017
27. F.No.450/08/2015-Cus.,dt. 20-09-2017: Implementing Electronic Sealing for containers by exporters under self-sealing procedure prescribed by Circular 26/2017-Cus dated 1st July, 2017 and Circular 36/2017 dated 28th August, 2017.
20. 01/2017-Cus (CVD), dt. 07-09-2017: Seeks to impose definitive Countervailing duty on the imports of “Certain Hot Rolled and Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Flat Products” originating in or exported from China PR.
18. 74/2017-Cus,dt. 07-09-2017: seeks to further amend notification No.50/2017-Customs dated the 30th June, 2017, so as to reduce the BCD on raw sugar upto a quantity of 3 lakh MT from 50% to 25% subject to the Tariff Rate Quota Allocation Certificate or license, as the case may be, issued by DGFT.
13. 42/2017-Cus (ADD), dt. 30-08-2017: seeks to levy definitive anti-dumping duty, on Castings for Wind Operated Electricity Generators originating in or exported from China PR for a period of five years (unless revoked, superseded or amended earlier).
9. 39/2017-Cus (ADD), dt. 23-08-2017: Seeks to amend notification No. 49/2012 – Customs (ADD) dated the 26th November,2012 to modify the amount of anti-dumping duty on import of Caustic Soda originating in or exported from Iran, Saudi Arabia and USA
2. Seeks to supersede Notification No. 27/2002- Customs dated 1st March, 2002 and to provide exemption to temporary import of goods from Customs duty leviable under First Schedule to the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and from the whole of the integrated tax leviable under sub-section (7) of section 3 of the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 subject to specified conditions